Monday, March 27, 2006

With friends like these...

I wanted to start out my first celebrity blog entry with a bang, so I went to Barbra Streisand's web site. Easy pickins' I thought. After reading a couple of her statements it became instantly clear just how much of a moonbat the woman really is. In other words, the pickin's were too easy. I then went to Ariannas Huffington's gem of a web site, and lo and behold what did I find there? A link to an article describing a biography written by Christopher Anderson about Barbara, and not a very nice biography either. After reading the article I was amazed at how it could be prominently featured on Arianna's web site. Shouldn't she be showing a little more consideration to a fellow lib than to air her dirty laundry on a lib web site? These people are horrible. With friends like these, who needs enemies.

No comments: